Prince Frederick Campus Directions
115 J. W. Williams Road
Prince Frederick, MD 20678-3709
Download a printable version of the map (PDF, 60 KB)
To Prince Frederick Campus, from Baltimore and other locations north:
- Take I-95 South towards Washington.
- Continue on I-95 SOUTH/I-495 Capital Beltway.
- From Route I-495 Capital Beltway exit at 11A. This is Route 4, heading south toward Upper Marlboro.
- Continue on Route 4 to where it meets Route 2.
- Drive south on Route 2/4 toward Prince Frederick.
- Turn right onto Route 231. Travel approximately 1 mile to the traffic light at J. W. Williams Road. The Prince Frederick Campus is on the right.
To Prince Frederick Campus, from Waldorf, MD and other locations west:
- Follow Route 5 heading south to Hughesville.
- Take the exit to Route 231 toward Prince Frederick.
- As you travel through the two roundabouts, continue to follow the signs to Rt. 231 toward Prince Frederick.
- Travel approximately 10 miles to the traffic light at J. W. Williams Road. The campus will be on the left.
To Prince Frederick Campus, from Richmond and other locations south:
- From Route I-95 N, take exit number 104 toward US-301/Bowling Green/Fort A.P. Hill.
- Continue on US-301 N over the Harry W. Nice Memorial Bridge.
- After the bridge, continue on US-301 N for approximately 4 miles.
- Turn right onto Route 234/Budds Creek Road.
- Turn left onto Trinity Church Road. Trinity Church Road becomes Olivers Shop Road and then Burnt Store Road/Route 231. Continue to follow Route 231.
- Travel approximately 15 miles to the traffic light at J. W. Williams Road. The campus will be on the left.