How to Register
Choose from three convenient ways to register:
Before registration, students should:
- Obtain or view a schedule of classes
- Prepare a tentative schedule, including alternate classes in the event some are closed
- Get the latest information about course availability using Online Services “Search for Sections.”
- Make an appointment with an academic advisor if:
- you are a new student;
- you are planning to transfer;
- you have any questions
- you have not completed a Program Planning Sheet
For more information on how to enroll at CSM click here.
Payment Due at Registration
At the time of registration, you will be required to select one of the following payment options.
- Pay 20% Down - If you register during the advance registration period.
- Enroll in the CSM Tuition Payment Plan - Students taking six or more credits are eligible.
- Submit a CSM Financial Assistance form or tuition assistance paperwork.
- Pay in Full.
Please select from the following type of courses to get more information about how to register: