International Admissions Processes
- A student wishing to pursue education in the United States will need a SEVIS I-20 in order to obtain a student visa.
- To request a SEVIS I-20, complete CSM International Student Admissions Packet and submit the completed packet to the Admissions Office (refer to Admissions Checklist for the needed documents).
- All documentation must be complete and include required signatures. All financial forms be notarized; back-up support financial documentation be converted to United States currency.
- Once the admissions office approves your application, your information will be submitted to SEVIS for the I-20 form.
- The Admissions office will then send you the I-20 with your acceptance letter and other required documentation for your embassy appointment to request your student visa.
- Connect to https://www.fmjfee.com for information on the I-901 SEVIS fee, which is due prior to your embassy appointment.
- Plan to arrive at least a week prior to the start of classes to allow time to settle in, schedule the CSM skills surveys, and attend orientation and registration.
International College and University Transfer Policy
Students seeking credit for course work completed at an international college or university are responsible for having an official transcript evaluated by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers.
American Association of Collegiate Registrars
and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
One Dupont Circle, NW,Suite 520
Washington, DC 20036-1135
There is a fee for this service. If you have further questions, please contact Admissions.