College of Southern Maryland
Financial Assistance (FAD) firstname.lastname@example.org
8730 Mitchell Rd
PO Box 910
La Plata, MD 20646-0910
Financial Assistance Forms
During the course of attending CSM, there may be times that the Financial Assistance Department may request has requested you to submit a form to complete your financial assistance application. All forms needed for verification can be accessed via your my.CSMD account.
Instructions on logging into MyCSMD:
1. Go to your my.CSMD account:
2. Enter your username and password. If you have log on issues contact the Help Desk at (301) 934-7740.
3. Click on "Online Services", then "Current Students", then "My Documents".
4. Click on the appropriate CSM forms to download. Complete the form, and submit it to the Financial Assistance Department.
5. All additional documentation listed on the website must be submitted by the student.
Federal Tax Transcript: If we are requesting a copy of your (and/or spouse, or parent's) federal tax transcript, you may request a free tax return transcript (Form 4506-T) by contacting the Internal Revenue Service at (800) 908-9946 or on their website at www.irs.gov.
The review process can take up to 6 weeks once we have received all documentation that was requested.
Note: Financial assistance decisions for the 2013-2014 academic year will not be made until after the Spring 2013 semester grades have posted.
Non Verification-Related Financial Assistance Forms