You make Southern Maryland Stronger! Your commitment to CSM has provided our students with the support and opportunities they need to achieve their goals and become leaders in our community. You make Southern Maryland Stronger!
- "I am thankful for your assistance in helping me accomplish my academic goals. I believe this investment will not only benefit me but my community as well. Contributions from people like you make it possible for students to continue their education. Thank you again and I hope you continue to support the College of Southern Maryland Foundation Scholarship Program."
– Rosalynn Adams, Accounting Major
- "As a non-traditional age student, it has been a challenge to manage both college and work. Receiving this scholarship motivates me to continue my education even further."
– Summer Thornton, Nursing Major
- "I am proud to say I am a CSM Hawk. I whole-heartedly appreciate and thank you for this scholarship and opportunity. I will do everything within my power to live up to the standards that make me worthy for this scholarship."
– Paige Armstrong, General Studies Major
- "This scholarship will help me achieve my goal of graduating from a four-year and gaining a job in the Computer Security Field. I want to thank you for giving me this opportunity to better my education."
– Joseph Bailey, Information Systems Security Major
- "My dreams overcame my fears and I realized my education will benefit my family. I would like to thank you again for your generosity and helping me achieve my dreams."
– Ashlie Boyd, Engineering Major
- "It really takes a unique group of people to take the time, effort and funding to ensure that a studentís educational finances are met. Thanks again"
– Thomas West, Accounting Major
- "Thanks to you I am getting a step closer to my goal. Your generosity has inspired me and I hope that one day I am able to help other students achieve their goals just like you have helped me achieve mine."
– Tenisha Carter, Computer Science Major
- "I hope to help others reach their educational goals and by giving back to the community, as you have done for me with this scholarship."
– Nanette Sparks, Business Major
- "I knew that being in the nursing program would be the biggest challenge I have ever faced. And now, thanks to you, I have extra finances to assist me through my first year in the program. Thank you so very much for your charitable contribution to my education."
– Corey Davis, Nursing Major
- "Becoming a teacher has always been a dream of mine. I did not choose my future career for the pay, but I chose it for the satisfaction of knowing I can make a difference."
– Reva Smith, Teacher Education Major
- "My first semester in the nursing program at the College of Southern Maryland has been both challenging and exciting. It seems academically, I am off to a great start. Thanks to generous organizations such as yours, I am able to accomplish my goal to provide for my family as well as help my community as a Registered Nurse."
– Lisa Deal, Nursing Major
New Scholarship Opportunities
Paul V. Facchina, Jr. Scholarship supports Calvert, Charles and St. Mary's county residents who are enrolled in the Construction Management program.
Jerome A. Zanelotti, Sr. Memorial Scholarship Fund supports students majoring in the arts. Preference will be given to students majoring specifically in theatre.
Jaye S. Ives Freedom Scholarship Fund provides financial assistance for veterans and any spouse or child of active duty or retired military service members enrolled at the College of Southern Maryland.
Wellness, Fitness and Aquatics (WFA) Cancer Survivors and Friends Cancer Scholarship Fund supports students who demonstrate financial need, are a cancer survivor or a student who lost a parent to cancer within three years of enrolling at, or while attending, the College of Southern Maryland.