If you are an instructor teaching a CSM course, and you need to drop off a test to be proctored in the Testing Center, please follow these procedures:
- Ensure your syllabus clearly states your testing policy for all students.
- Complete a Testing Center Cover Sheet.
All directions for test administration must be included on the Test Cover Sheet. This includes: materials allowed, time limit, deadline date, and ADA accommodations.
- Place all tests (one per student) and testing materials (class roster, SCANTRONs, etc.) in the test envelope.
- The Testing Centers and SSC Front Office staff can not be responsible for collecting or distributing homework or additional assignments to students.
- Drop tests off at the Testing Center of your choice, and tests will be delivered to the necessary campus. Please be sure to allow at least 2 business days for test materials to be sent between campuses. There is no campus mail service on Saturdays.
- If you are an instructor teaching a distance learning course, you may mail your test to the following address:
College of Southern Maryland
Student Success Center
P.O. Box 910
Exam Pickup Policy
- In order to preserve exam security, instructors who are unfamiliar to SSC Front Office or Testing Center staff will be asked to provide photo id when they come to pick up test materials.
- It is the instructor's responsibility to pick up an exam on or after the pick-up date written on their exam cover sheet.
- Instructors are requested to pick up their exam(s) within two weeks of the test pick-up date.
- If exams are still not picked up by instructor, the Testing Center staff will remind the instructor via email or phone that the exam is available for pickup.
- If exams are not picked up within three weeks of the exam pick up date, the Testing Center staff will send the exam to the instructor or department by interdepartmental mail in a sealed envelope.