WHEN TO REGISTER FOR ONLINE COURSES
It is recommended that you register for ed2go online classes at least 24 hours prior to the session start date to ensure you receive the required login credentials. All course payments are due at the time of registration.
WHAT IS ED2GO?
Ed2go is the affiliate organization that hosts CSM's online continuing education courses. Students will complete the CSM registration process, and login to the ed2go Web site to participate in the courses.
Workforce Development Courses:
Business and IT Courses:
Teacher Education Courses:
Community Education Courses:
Registration, Orientation and Access Issues:
Online Continuing Education
The information on this page is only for non-credit online Ed2go courses. If you are looking for a non-credit online WebCT or if you are looking for a credit online class, you must log into https://my.CSMD.edu/ . Non-credit students who need information on how to access my.CSMD can click here for more information on how to access their online WebCT/Blackboard course. For non-credit online Ed2go courses, please read the following information.
Ed2Go Non-Credit Courses
Take ed2go online courses from the comfort of your home or office at the times that are most convenient for you.
We offer you hundreds of engaging online courses for adults, covering a wide variety of topics. Each ed2go course comes equipped with a patient and caring instructor, lively discussions with your fellow students, and plenty of practical information that you can put to immediate use. All courses run or only six weeks. Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. You can complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any time of the day or night.
Affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
How to Get Started
Step One: Take the Ed2Go Orientation for class you are interested in
- Visit the Online Instruction Center at www.ed2go.com/csm or see the list of class offerings below.
- Click on the class you are interested in and be sure to read through each tab for course details, syllabus, instructor biography, students reviews and class requirements. The class requirements will explain any pre-requisites, textbooks and/or software requirements you will need to take the class. If there is a textbook required, that information will be provided under the requirements tab. Please visit Amazon.com to purchase the book online. Books for Ed2Go classes are not located in the CSM College Stores.
- To complete the orientation and view the dates and prices** of the course offerings, select the "Enroll Now" button. This does not enroll you in the course or obligate you to enroll in the course. This will allow you to choose a username and password that grants you access to the Classroom and review a basic class orientation. You must still complete your registration with CSM by the first day of class to enroll by following Step Two as outlined below.
NOTE: This orientation will give you access to the class for the first week but you will lose access to the course if payment was not received. Please note that Ed2go orientations may be available after the first day of class but registration is closed on the first day of class. Taking the orientation does not obligate you to take the course. Feel free to "preview" a class by taking the orientation the month before you want to actually take the class.
Step Two: Register with CSM
- After you complete the orientation, you will receive a confirmation email with detailed class information and a link to the registration options available.
- Register and pay for your class! Click here for online registration: Continuing Education Student Registration.
Step Three: Enjoy your class!
- When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with the username and password you selected during enrollment.
**Please note that all of the course prices on the Ed2Go site does not include the $10.00 fee for students out of state or the $5.00 fee for Maryland students who live outside Charles, St. Mary's or Calvert counties. Registration and payment is due at time time of registration. You may register for a class up until the first day of class. Please note that Ed2go orientations may be available after the first day of class but registration is closed on the first day of class.
To Receive CEUs
To receive continuing education units (CEU) from CSM, you must complete the final exam by passing with 70% or higher. Each course is 2.4 CEUs. Once you have completed the course with a passing grade, you may print your own certificate of completion right away!
Current Course Offerings
to view Course Offerings in Community Education.
to view Course Offerings in Workforce Development.