Please be advised that the Interactive PDF versions of the continuing education schedules are for reference only and do not reflect course availability or cancellations. For the most up-to-date information about course availability, please use Online Services.
Registration now for Spring 2014!
Registration for Summer 2014 Kids' and Teen College classes begins February 10, 2014. Registration for the remainder of Summer 2014 continuing education classes begins on March 26, 2014!
Complete your CSM Continuing Education registration form (PDF, 126 KB) or the Kids' and Teen College registration form (PDF) and bring it to one of our four convenient locations. Click the links to see directions to the individual campuses and additional information such as campus maps. If you are not sure which campus is closest to you, see all locations on a Southern Maryland map.
College of Southern Maryland
Continuing Education (REG)
P.O. Box 910
La Plata MD 20646-0910
College of Southern Maryland is pleased to offer the FACTS monthly payment plan to enable you to more easily afford your education expenses. For more information please visit http://www.csmd.edu/Training/TuitionPaymentPlan.htm
The College of Southern Maryland provides a Sponsorship Billing/Tuition Assistance program for their students. If your employer wants to be billed for the course, please submit a letter on company letterhead signed by the authorized billing agent that includes the information below. CSM also accepts tuition assistance paperwork from various third party agencies. Please submit this letter/tuition assistance paperwork along with your completed registration form (PDF, 126 KB) when registering on campus or by mail in registration.
1. Company name, billing address, phone number, e-mail, fax and other contact information if it is not provided on the letterhead.
2. Purchase Order, Document, Approval, Authorization or any other number needed to get the invoice processed timely and appropriately for your accounting department. Please do not include a credit card number on the document.
3. Student name, address, student I.D. number (if you have it) and any other information to process the correct student.
4. The course code of the class you are authorizing payment for. (Example: BUS-5100-123456)
5. The amount that is authorized for billing/payment. Be sure to include any tuition, fees, books or supplies that the third party is willing to pay for.
Note: The student is responsible for any charges not covered by the third party assistance. For more information about CSM's Sponsored Billing/Tuition Assistance program, contact Loretta McGrath in the Bursar's office at 301-934-7717 or email LMcGrath@csmd.edu.