Policies for Students
A community of higher learning can make its maximum contribution only if high standards of integrity, courtesy, and accomplishment are maintained by every member of the college. Responsibility for achieving this goal falls upon students, faculty, and administration alike.
Below is a summary of policies for students at CSM. Click on a topic to learn more.
- Alcohol, Smoking, and Drug Policy
- College Name
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Disclosure of Student Records (FERPA)
- Emergency Withdrawal and Tuition Refund Policy
- Facility Usage
- Gainful Employment
- General Student Complaint Procedure
- Medical Withdrawal and Mandatory Medical and/or Psychological Evaluation
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Petition, Handbill, and Literature Distribution
- Policies and Procedures
- Policy on Sexual Misconduct, Relationships Violence, Stalking, and Retaliation
- Public Safety and Preparedness
- Reevaluation of Academic Work
- Section 504/ADAA Grievance Procedures
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Right-to-Know
- Unauthorized Persons in the Workplace and Class Sites
Academic Standards and Policies
Looking for academic standards and policies for credit students? These policies are located in the Academic Catalog.
Policies for Faculty and Staff
Looking for policies and procedures for faculty and staff, including personnel policies and procedures that affect day-to-day operations of the college? These policies are located in the Administrative Manual.