Register on Campus
- Print and complete the registration form
• Continuing Education Registration Form
• Kids' and Teen College Registration Form
- Bring it to a campus location
• La Plata Campus- AD building, center lobby
• Leonardtown Campus- C105
• Prince Frederick Campus- Flagship building, Room 101
• Waldorf Center- Room 101
• Forms must be received at least one week prior to the start date of the course.
• Full payment must be included or provide tuition assistance paperwork.
• If you are registering for a Wellness, Fitness & Aquatics class you must also include a Statement of Informed Consent and PAR-Q form with your registration form. If you answered yes to any questions on the PAR-Q form then you will also need to have your physician complete the Healthcare Provider Form.
College of Southern Maryland is pleased to offer the FACTS monthly payment plan to enable you to more easily afford your education expenses. FACTS gives you a convenient, interest-free way to budget education expenses. Instead of having to pay tuition at the beginning of each semester or going into debt, you may budget tuition and fees for four (4) months. Please click here for more information.