CSM offers courses in continuing education for individuals who want to start a career, maintain a license or credential, or advance in a career field.
Open Houses will occur every third Saturday of the month, May - December from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
New Courses Now Offered:
- Drone Operator
- Pre-Apprenticeship Certificate Program
- Project Supervision
- Introduction to Construction Project Management
- Successful Construction Contracting
- Fundamentals of Crew Leadership
- Building Maintenance Technician
- Project Management – Focus on Construction Projects
New Computer Lab Features:
- AutoCAD-BIM-BlueBeam-CREO (Collaborative Scheduling with Business and Technology Credit Program)
- Project Scheduling
- Seating for 40+ People
- Location for Employee Development/Training
For more information on training opportunities, visit www.csmd.edu/CareerDevelopment.