Connections Literary Magazine is a regional literary journal published twice a year that features the very best poems, stories, artwork and photography of Southern Maryland. Also included in each issue is featured material from visiting writers. Publication readings take place in December and May each year.
- Fall Publication - October 31
- Spring Publication - March 17
Who Can Submit
What to Submit
- Submissions are limited to five poems, two stories, one essay, or five black and white photographs.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted.
- By submitting your work to Connections, you indicate your consent for us to publish that work in our print journal and on this website.
- Please inform us if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- Submissions must contain name, address, phone number, and a brief biographical statement.
Where to Submit
Email your submissions to Connections@csmd.edu.