Box Office Hours:
Open one hour prior to each performance.
Mon. - Fri.: hours vary
Payment:Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Checks payable to CSM
The central Box Office for all three campuses is in the Fine Arts Center on the La Plata Campus. You can purchase tickets or ask questions about ticket availability, gift certificates, or any other inquiries in person; by calling 301-934-7828; or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is highly recommended that tickets be purchased in advance as shows can sell out.
Tickets may also be purchased in person during regular Box Office hours or by mail with a check made payable to CSM (please call first to confirm availability).
Gallery Talks/Receptions (La Plata Campus)
- These events are free, but seats are in limited quantity. No tickets or reservations are needed.
Prince Frederick or Leonardtown Campus Events:
- Tickets are purchased through the Box Office on the La Plata Campus, as above.
- Box Office Staff will be on site at the respective Campus one hour prior to each performance to handle Will Call and at-the-door ticketing.
The Ward Virts Concert Series (Prince Frederick Campus)
- This event is free, but seats are in limited quantity. No tickets or reservations are needed.
- Doors will open at 2:30 p.m.
La Plata Campus and Fine Arts Center
Prince Frederick Campus
CSM Fine Arts Center Theatre Seating Chart, La Plata Campus
CSM does not offer reserved seating.
CSM's campuses are accessible to patrons with disabilities. Audio description for the visually impaired and sign language interpretation for the hearing impaired are available with a minimum two week advanced notice. If you are interested in these services, please contact the academic support or ADA coordinator at 301-934-7614.