Annual Leave and Sick Leave
- Eligible employees, including 12-month faculty, earn sick leave and annual leave based on length of service and scheduled hours per pay period.
- Eligible employees working 5 days per week (12 months per year) earn 13 days sick leave, 10 days annual leave per year. After 3 years - 15 days annual leave and after 7 years - 20 days annual leave.
- Eligible employees who work less than 5 days per week and/or less than 12 months per year have leave pro-rated according to percentage of week (and percentage of year, where applicable) employed.
- Ten-month faculty earn sick leave only - 5 days per semester for full-time.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Spring Break (3 work days)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Wednesday before Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Winter Break (6 - 8 work days)
Faculty sabbaticals are available as outlined in the Faculty Handbook.