To apply, visit our Online Application System. Applications for Employment Opportunities are only accepted through our online application system. We are available to provide assistance during the application process to individuals requiring special accommodation. Contact the Office of Human Resources at 301-934-7700 or visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
How to Complete the Resume Submission
Please complete the contact information. You will need to create a password to use in case you wish to log in to revise your resume later. Complete the next few screens in the same manner until you get to the resume submission options.
- The system allows three methods of submitting you resume.
- Use the Step by Step Resume Builder. Select this method if you do not already have a resume. If you already have a resume, one of the other two options may be easier.
- Upload a Resume/CV Document. If your resume is in one of the acceptable formats listed, you may upload your resume. This will take you to a screen to copy and paste your cover letter. Below the cover letter box is where you browse your computer and locate your Resume or CV to be uploaded. This is done in a way similar to attaching a document in an e-mail.
- Copy and paste the content of an existing plain-text Resume/CV- You may copy and paste the contents of your resume into the system.
- Next, you will be asked a series of job specific questions. You will then be asked to voluntarily submit your personal EEOC information. Providing or failing to provide this information will not subject you to adverse or preferential treatment. The information is used solely for statistical analysis of the make-up of our work force and applicant pool.
- Congratulations! You have completed the employment application. You will receive confirmation that we have received your application via e-mail.