Want to teach the subject you love to students who are eager to learn? CSM is looking for instructors to develop and teach a variety of courses for CSM's Personal Enrichment (evening classes targeting the general adult population) and AdultPLUS (daytime classes targeting active adults) programs.
Other subject areas include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Art (All mediums)
- Career Exploration and Preparation
- Culinary Arts
- Gardening and Landscape Design
- Health and Homeopathy
- History and Current Events
- Life Skills and Strategies
- Retirement Strategies
Note that Personal Enrichment actively seeks and often accepts course proposals!
Contact Shaunda Holt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-934-7652 for more information.
Paid instructor salaries begin at $20.00 per hour. The hourly rate is contingent on the complexity of the course offered.
- At least an Associates degree or subject matter expertise with teaching experience.
- Experience working with seniors and/or adult population.
- Strong interpersonal skills and some curriculum development experience.
To apply for these positions, please follow this link and submit your resume: