115 J.W. Williams Road
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
The Prince Frederick Campus hosts a variety of amenities, including:
- Two state-of-the-art buildings with 22 classrooms and computer labs consisting of nearly 90,000 square feet. The campus has specialized science labs, allied health labs, a distance learning classroom, a nuclear engineering technology lab and fully equipped multi-media meeting space.
- Specialized classrooms in art, physics, biology, chemistry, and nursing allow expanded offerings in the arts and sciences programs.
- Distance learning interactive classroom.
- Three network systems: two virtual networks (one for faculty and staff, one for student labs); one wireless network.
- College Store is a large space that allows for a wide selection. Students are able to shop among the merchandise for educational materials, merchandise, supplies, fiction and non-fiction literature.
- The Career and Academic Services Center provide more computer workstations for student use in managing their academic career and expanded career or transfer reference materials.
- Home of the Ward Virt’s Concert Series, piano concerts held throughout the year.
Buildings and Services
Flagship Building (Building A)
The original Flagship Building contains 56,000 square feet of space and features 15 classrooms and 6 computer labs. The building also contains the campus administrative offices, college success center, library, testing center, and bookstore, as well as specialized science, nursing, and allied health labs.
Resources in Flagship Building (Building A)
The newest building at the Prince Frederick Campus has nearly 30,000 square feet of space and contains the Student Services Division, seven computer labs/classrooms, a newly expanded Wellness Center, the Nuclear Energy Training Center in partnership with Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant, and nearly 3,000 square feet of meeting space. The building is the first LEED certified building at CSM and features four green roofs, computer controlled HVAC and lighting, and numerous water saving features. The building also houses the campus’s world class Bösendorfer piano, which is used in the Ward Virts Concert Series.
Resources in Building B