We make paying for college easier with the FACTS monthly payment plan, a convenient, interest-free way to budget your expenses. This is not a loan program, so there is no credit check. Payments are split among four months for the fall and spring semesters and two months for the summer semester. There is a non-refundable enrollment fee of $50 for Spring and Fall, a $25 non-refundable enrollment fee for Summer I (6-week session and/or 12-week session), and a $25 non-refundable enrollment fee for Summer II (9-week session) and/or Summer III (6-week session).
Payments in this plan are made using automatic transactions from your bank or credit card.
If you need to make schedule changes that alter your student account balance, notify the Bursar’s office in writing to adjust your payment plan.
If you add or drop a class that changes your student account balance after you have enrolled in the CSM Payment Plan, please notify the Bursar's office in writing in order to adjust your payment plan.CSM Tuition Payment Plan Online Application CSM Tuition Payment Plan Adjustment
- To be eligible, you must enroll in at least three (3) credit hours.
- You must have a valid CSM Student ID number to enroll.
- By enrolling in the payment plan, you allow your financial institution to make payments for tuition and fees from your checking, savings, or credit card account.
- If a payment is returned, you will be assessed a $30 FACTS return payment fee, and a $25 return payment fee for each returned payment attempt.
- Any applicable scholarships and financial aid awards are verified and reflected in the payment amount, if the awards are noted on the student account when the agreement is established.
Tuition Payment Plan Enrollment Deadlines
Note: Enrollment fee - $50
|Last Day to Submit Online||Required down payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments|