For High School Students

students walking on campus

Get a jump on your college education and save money by enrolling at CSM while you’re still in high school.

Dual Enrollment

Dual enrollment allows you to take classes at CSM for college credit at a discounted cost, while satisfying your high school graduation requirements.

Learn More about Dual Enrollment

Early College

Early College is a dual enrollment program for rising juniors and seniors in Charles County Public Schools and rising seniors in Calvert County Public Schools. 

Learn More about Early College

Access CSM

CSM and St. Mary's County Public Schools are partnering to offer a unique opportunity for students to take college courses at your high school.

Learn More about Access CSM

Gifted and Talented

The Gifted and Talented Program allows college-ready students to begin earning college credits as early as the eighth grade.

Learn More about Gifted and Talented

Career and Technical Education

The Career and Technical Education program allows students to earn college credits through a sequence of academic and technical coursework while still enrolled in high school.

Learn More about Career and Technical Education

CMS Page Edit